December 22, 2022


THRONES ARE FALLING

“Ancient, EVIL THRONES of CORRUPTION, GREED, and PERVERSION are FALLING, FALLING. Those who SOLD-OUT their hearts and lives to these THRONES OF DARKNESS will also FALL—suddenly and with no way to regain their STOLEN positions or their wealth. Each time you CRY OUT for JUSTICE and you BELIEVE My PROMISES of DELIVERANCE from their evil, more POWERFUL HOST are released to BRING DOWN the EVIL THRONES and those ALLIED with the dark agenda. They will MOURN the day they believed the father of lies, and you will REJOICE in My POWER, My RESCUE, and My JUDGMENTS. In these last days of BREAKTHROUGH BATTLE, pray My words back to Me: PSALM 79:9 ‘Our Hero, come and rescue us! O God of the breakthrough, for the glory of Your name, come and help us! Forgive and restore us; heal us and cover us in Your love.” DECLARE your coming VINDICATION and turn your heart to PRAISE Me and to DELIGHT yourself in Me: PSALM 79: 12, 13 ‘Lord, God, take what these mocking masses have done to us and pay it all back to them seven times over. Then we, Your lovers, will forever thank You, praising Your name from generation to generation!’ 
It is time for THRONES OF WICKEDNESS TO FALL and for My righteous, chosen leaders to RISE and RULE in EQUITY and JUSTICE.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal     






Comments

  1. Diana, Thank you for all your work to keep Kingdom believers informed via God's prophecies to you.
    Wishing you & your family a beautiful & peaceful Christmas, and a joy-filled 2023.
    In Jesus,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and your blessings! I finally figured out today how to change my settings so I can reply to the comments on my blog! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog