December 23, 2022


COVERING ANGELS

“I have dispatched COVERING ANGELS over your homes during this season to PROTECT
you, to DEFEND you, and to PRESERVE the PEACE I have released to you. It is My PEACE
that will CRUSH Satan under your feet (Romans 16:20). The CELEBRATION of My Son
coming to the earth as the LIGHT of the world and your DETERMINATION to stay in My
PEACE are your WEAPONS of warfare right now. EMBRACE this gift of CELEBRATION and
PEACE because you are DESTROYING the works of darkness with your JOY and your 
HOPE in Me. This is a very STRATEGIC and IMPORTANT part of the battle of the LIGHT
over the darkness and that is why I have released My Host to DEFEND, PROTECT, and
PRESERVE your HEART and your HOME. I know that you have not seen the FULFILLMENT 
of all I have promised you for your Nation, but I say to you, ‘LET FAITH ARISE!’ I AM a
God who keeps His PROMISES. Meanwhile, I have GIFTED you this season of LIGHT and
PEACE to REFRESH your heart and to LAVISH My love on you. The BONUS is that while
you are being refreshed and loved, it will serve to DEMOLISH enemy strongholds and to
COLLAPSE their plans of destruction. Welcome My COVERING ANGELS and REJOICE in
Me.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog