December 27, 2021


THE GREAT DIVIDE

“One of the reasons you have not yet seen the fulfillment of My RESCUE PLAN for your Nation is that I wanted to address and REMEDY the GREAT DIVIDE in your Nation. There are many who have taken the BAIT from the FALSE PROPHET MEDIA, and they have believed they were hearing truth from them and from leaders who represented themselves as GOOD and out for theWELFARE of the people. Then there are those who see through the SMOKESCREENS and MIRRORS and the LYING AGENDAS of those partnered with darkness. The CHASM between these two groups was WIDE, and there was no coming together. This needed to CHANGE so that more hearts are READY to PARTNER with the RESCUE that I bring for your Land. Many HANDS and HEARTS will be necessary to carry out the REBUILDING and RESTORING process. Slowly but surely, I have been showing those caught up in the LIES what the TRUE CHARACTER, MOTIVES, and AGENDAS are of those serving SELF and DARKNESS. The GREAT DIVIDE is shrinking daily, and it will continue to do so, as I EXPOSE more CORRUPTION and TWISTED
AGENDAS. Look around you, even in the relationships in your own life, and you will see 
MOVEMENT towards the TRUTH. They may not be completely ready to embrace what you have known for a long time, but you can see a SOFTENING towards you, as you have continued to extend My LOVE in the face of their HOSTILITY. I needed to accomplish two things in order to close up the GREAT DIVIDE: I needed to REVEAL the darkness to those DECEIVED, and I needed for your hearts to be WILLING to keep LOVING those who OPPOSED you. (It helps to remember that you, too, have been DECEIVED in the past and that I was FAITHFUL to bring you out into the truth.) Be ENCOURAGED that the GREAT DIVIDE is HEALING and that the coming EXPOSURES will hasten its closing. A BEAUTIFUL UNITY will be the result, and your Nation will be REBUILT on that foundation.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal    




Comments

Popular posts from this blog