December 28, 2022


THE SOUNDS OF HEAVEN

“The darkness has a last-ditch EVIL PLAN of great destruction that they believe will bring the world under their CONTROL. I have a DIFFERENT PLAN! Get ready to hear THE SOUNDS OF HEAVEN, as I activate My Host, My Army of Light, and My strong right arm. What are these SOUNDS OF HEAVEN? You are going to hear the sounds that SHAKING, RATTLING, and ROLLING produce. I AM going to SHAKE every evil throne those partnered with darkness have OCCUPIED, and you will hear them come CRASHING DOWN. Oh, that sound of RATTLING you hear is Me UNLOCKING every HIDDEN SECRET contained in laptops, secret recordings, and hidden underground stashes. When Heaven’s Army touches the earth in GREAT POWER, you will hear THE SOUND of ROLLING earthquakes as the earth responds to Heaven’s power. When you hear THE SOUNDS OF HEAVEN, you will know that My RESCUE OPERATION has come to the earth. Remember, I AM your SHELTER and your STRONG TOWER, and My ARMS OF LOVE are wrapped around you.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog