December 30, 2022


I AM THE GOOD NEWS GOD

“I AM THE GOOD NEWS GOD. I AM coming to visit the earth with My RESCUE OPERATION and My GOOD NEWS. My GOOD NEWS always has HOPE and LIFE and PEACE in it. You have BRAVELY WITHSTOOD the barrage of BAD NEWS, the vomit of so many LIES and SLANDER, and the stinking PERVERSION of those who call evil good and good evil. Make no mistake, this has been an ONSLAUGHT of darkness against your STEADFAST BELIEF in who I say I AM and on what I have PROMISED to do for you. All through the darkness’ BULLYING and FEAR-MONGERING, you have held high the FLAME of your FAITH that I AM the GOD OF GOOD NEWS, that I KEEP My promises, and that I have the POWER to DESTROY all the LIES, THREATS, and BAD NEWS the darkness is SCREAMING. As you enter your new year of 2023, your FAITH and PERSISTENT HOPE will begin to be REWARDED by more and more REPORTS OF GOOD NEWS. The BAD NEWS GANG will be picked off one by one until THEY ARE NO MORE. In the spiritual realm, the TIDE has already turned from evil FLOODING into your Land to the LIGHT taking back 
the ground of FREEDOM. You will see this begin to manifest as more and more GOOD NEWS is reported. It will even get to the point where you’ll proclaim, ‘More good news?! I didn’t know there could be so much good news!’ Hold this close to your heart: I AM THE GOOD NEWS GOD!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog