December 31, 2022


THE GRAND UNVEILING
“When you look back on this year that you are entering into, you will call it the year of THE 
GRAND UNVEILING. This will not be an UNVEILING that just a few will recognize—this 
GRAND UNVEILING will be seen worldwide. This GRAND UNVEILING will EXPOSE the depths of the DARK AGENDAS against the world, and it will also uncover My TRUTH, My GLORY, and My MIRACLES. As you look back over this year that is coming to a close, you could focus on the PROMISES I’ve given you that have not YET come to pass, OR you could remember the PROMISES that you have SEEN FULFILLED and realize that they have WEAKENED the darkness GREATLY, and they are setting up THE GRAND UNVEILING. Ask Me and I will help you RECALL these events that have SHAKEN and DAMAGED the darkness. The ruling that allowed the slaughter of innocents and gave Moloch a RULING THRONE over your Land was brought down, and Moloch’s power is DIMINISHING DAILY. A DARK CLOUD was removed from over your Nation, and the LIGHT of My TRUTH and LOVE are EVER-GROWING. The Guide Stones that declared the intents of the darkness were BROUGHT DOWN by My mighty right arm. The SMASHING of that monument PORTRAYS what will happen to the arrogant evil ones who were set on DESTROYING many and CONTROLLING all. The FRAUDULENT J6 group were just FORCED to withdraw their BOGUS CHARGES against your rightful leader. They did not end the year with a BANG—no, they ended the year in a FIZZLE. Another carefully planned and orchestrated scheme to bring down My chosen leader has CRASHED and BURNED, and it will BOOMERANG back onto them. CALL FORTH My GRAND UNVEILING of the darkness
and the Light and WALK CLOSELY with Me into your future of FREEDOM and REWARD.”
Recommended reading: PSALM 86
PSALM 86:11 “Teach me more about You, how You work and how You move, so that I can
walk onward in Your truth until everything within me brings honor to Your name.” (TPT)
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog