December 8, 2022
CRUNCH TIME
“The APEX of this battle between the DARKNESS and the LIGHT is approaching—it is what you might call, ‘CRUNCH TIME.’ It is more important than ever that you allow Me to WEAVE you into our STRENGTH, our COMFORT, and our JOY. It will PROTECT you, DEFEND you, and cause you to TRIUMPH over every last-ditch, desperate attempt of the darkness to STEAL or to DESTROY. It will keep your DEPENDENCE on Me and your FOCUS on My PROMISED VICTORY, and the COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of the enemy’s plans to STEAL and DESTROY your Nation. When the deep darkness is revealed against the children, My COMFORT will be WOVEN into you, and I will show you how I HONORED those in Heaven who lost their lives and how My GLORY will fall to HEAL and RESTORE the living victims. There is nothing happening or that has happened in this war of light over darkness that has slipped by My knowing. I SEE IT ALL, I HEAR IT ALL, and I have a PLAN to EXPOSE and CRUSH all darkness; and a GLORY-FILLED plan to HEAL, RESTORE, and PROSPER all who choose the light. As you continually PUSH BACK darkness and pray for TOTAL EXPOSURE of all that has been hidden, remember to allow us to WEAVE you into our cord of STRENGTH, COMFORT and JOY, because it’s CRUNCH TIME.”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal
Comments
Post a Comment