December 9, 2022

WHAT IS BREWING?

“WHAT IS BREWING in the atmosphere? You’ve heard the many THREATS and INTIMIDATIONS from the darkness about the DESTRUCTION and CLAMPS of CONTROL they have planned for you. Is that all that is BREWING right now over your Nation? Are there just DARK CLOUDS of evil hanging over your head? I AM telling you to WAKE UP and to SMELL the COFFEE of what I AM BREWING! What I AM BREWING in the atmosphere will TRUMP every plot and scheme of the darkness. They have FOOLED themselves into believing that their schemes are far more reaching and DEADLY than anything I could do to stop them or to bring about a victory. Well, they are in for the WAKE-UP call of their lives, because I AM moving Heaven and earth to answer the HEART CRIES of My people to RESCUE and SAVE a Nation covenanted with Me. This will be a RUDE AWAKENING for those partnered with darkness, but also for those who have REFUSED to LISTEN to My VOICE through the prophets. These ones are still under the SPELL of Leviathan. The darkness will awaken to JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. Those who did not believe My REPORT through your voices, will awaken to the FEARFUL DARKNESS that almost SWALLOWED them up and then they’ll awaken to the TRUTH that was being shared, and, finally, to My POWER to RESCUE and DELIVER. All those of darkness have PUFFED up their PRIDE at the ‘big’ plans they have BREWED, but what they have BREWED is only a 2 ounce espresso, compared to My 20 ounce cup of STRONG BREW. Every time you have a cup of your favorite BREW, I want you to drink it in CELEBRATION of your coming VICTORY! WHAT IS BREWING? A RESOUNDING DEFEAT of your enemies and a RICH and FULL VICTORY for My Nation!”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog