January 16, 2023


SHAKE AND BREAK IN ORDER TO REINSTATE

“I AM coming to RESCUE your Nation. Because My PRESENCE carries RIGHTEOUSNESS,
HOLINESS, and JUSTICE, when I come it will SHAKE and BREAK many people and
systems that are ROOTED IN DARKNESS. Do not FEAR and do not MOURN the loss of
these people and systems. They must be REMOVED in order for Me to REBUILD on
JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS, and their removal will enable Me to REINSTATE a
FOUNDATION for My KINGDOM RULE on the earth. This SHAKING and BREAKING will
affect all areas of your society, including the Church. There are leaders in My Church
who are SOLD-OUT or COMPROMISED by darkness, and they must be removed. Some
of them will be SHOCKING when they are UNCOVERED, but remember what is partnered 
with darkness must be REMOVED so that those partnered with My heart can be PLACED
in those positions. I will also SHAKE and BREAK foundations in the Church that were
laid on MEN’S PRECEPTS and on the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT—it promotes a FORM of religion
and not RELATIONSHIP. Don’t be disappointed or distressed when you see LEADERS and
SYSTEMS not founded in Me FALL, because they must be REMOVED in order to RESCUE
and REBUILD your Nation and other nations around the world. Don’t be AFRAID to let the
OLD DIE because the NEW I have planned for you is full of LIFE and PEACE. Place ALL
your TRUST in Me. I AM coming to SHAKE AND BREAK IN ORDER TO REINSTATE My ways
of JUSTICE and FREEDOM.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. As I was getting ready for work, I turned on "whole Lotta shaking going on". Proceeded to dance and pray, and decree and declare. Powerful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog