January 17, 2023

MY TSUNAMI WILL REVEAL ALL

“In spite of the DESPERATE moves made by the darkness to DISTRACT and DESTROY you, MY TSUNAMI is coming, and it will REVEAL ALL. My TSUNAMI of TRUTH will EXPOSE all the HIDDEN plans of destruction, all the perverse and corrupt lifestyles, and all the hidden places of hoarded supplies and incriminating evidence. Your enemies are so DECEIVED they think they are launching deadly attacks that will STOP MY TSUNAMI from coming. But I have REVEALED their plans to My prophets who were allowed to HEAR what the darkness is PLANNING in their SECRET MEETINGS. I have directed you, My Army of Light, how to take AUTHORITY over these dark schemes, BRING THEM TO NOTHING, and BLOW THEM BACK into the enemy camp. My prophets, My Army, and My Host are JOINED together as an UNSTOPPABLE, UNBEATABLE FORCE against the invading darkness. When My TSUNAMI REVEALS ALL about those partnered with darkness, they will be left HIGH and DRY and COMPLETELY EXPOSED before the world. When a TSUNAMI ROARS through, it washes away some things, but there will be DEBRIS left behind—both TRASH and TREASURE. I  want you to be BEHIND the CLEAN-UP operation using your DECREES that all EXPOSED CORRUPTION be CLEANED UP by My JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. Then DECLARE that the TREASURES of the wicked will be put into the hands of My people who will STEWARD them WISELY. Don’t LOSE HEART when the darkness launches their LAST-DITCH schemes. They will NEVER be in a place to launch them again after I send and you CALL IN MY TSUNAMI that will REVEAL ALL. VICTORY, JUSTICE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS are ROLLING IN.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog