January 20, 2023


OUT OF THE SWIRL WILL COME GREAT PEACE

“A SWIRL of events is being UNLEASHED on your world. EXPOSURE after exposure is
coming of EVIL LEADERS and VERY DARK AGENDAS. The earth will RESPOND to this
UNVEILING of EVIL and DARKNESS in ways that will catch peoples’ ATTENTION. A
GREAT CRY will ascend from the nations to KNOW the TRUTH, and the AWAKENING 
will GROW and GROW, as the DARKNESS and DECEPTION are HIGHLIGHTED against
My RISING LIGHT. You need NOT FEAR this GREAT SWIRL of coming events because
you KNOW and BELIEVE in My PROMISES of EXPOSURE of evil, a GRAND RESCUE
OPERATION, and the POWER and BEAUTY of My RESTORATION for the world and My
REWARDS that are promised to My FAITHFUL ONES. This is a season where you will
see all three persons of your God DISPLAYED on the earth in POWER. The POWER of
SALVATION through My Son will SWEEP through the nations. My Mighty Right Arm will
RESCUE and DEFEND you. The Spirit will COVER the CHAOS and the SWIRL and will
bring ORDER, NEW LIFE, and PEACE. Keep your EYE ON THE PRIZE—that is the SURE
and LIVING PROMISE that OUT OF THE SWIRL WILL COME GREAT PEACE.”


Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing God word for us! Such an encouragement to the body of believers. Bless you from Dayton Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for these daily prophesies. They give me hope and strengthen my faith.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your encouraging words!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog