January 21, 2023


I WILL SHAKE TO AWAKE
“You have been troubled to see much of the world and even those around you continue
to BELIEVE media LIES and PROPAGANDA. You have wondered how much SHAKING it
will take to AWAKEN them to the TRUTH and to the fact that DARK AGENDAS are trying
to CONTROL or DESTROY them. Let Me ASSURE you that I will only SHAKE to the
MEASURE necessary to BREAK the SPELL of DECEPTION that is over the people.
You can help PREVENT some of the SHAKINGS with your PRAYERS and DECREES that
EYES WOULD BE UNCOVERED and EARS WOULD BE OPENED and that they would SEE
the REALITY of the DEEP DARKNESS and the REALITY of My POWER and LIGHT; and that
they would HEAR the VOICE OF TRUTH (My Spirit of Truth) and would REJECT the voice of LIES and DECEPTION. I will share with you that NOTHING will LESSEN the SHAKINGS, the JUDGMENT, and the JUSTICE that is being unleashed against those partnered with darkness. They were given an EXTENSIVE GRACE PERIOD, and they THREW IT BACK in My face. Now, My plans to take them down will go FORTH FULL FORCE. I want you to know that even in My harshest judgments that My GOODNESS is over them. If at any time during the judgment season, a person chooses to REPENT, I will extend SALVATION to them for their eternity. But it is now too late for them to ESCAPE any of the judgments that are set to fall on them. They will SUFFER THE LOSS OF ALL THINGS. As I SHAKE TO AWAKE, keep in mind that I AM surely coming to RESCUE you, to REWARD the FAITHFUL, and to RESTORE ALL THINGS. Trust My GOODNESS and My POWER.”
PSALM 104:32, 35 “For the earth’s Overseer has the power to make it tremble; just a touch of His finger and volcanoes erupt as the earth shakes and melts…Now, let all the sinners be swept from the earth. But I will keep on praising You, my Lord, with all that is within me. My joyous, blissful shouts of ‘Hallelujah’ are all because of You!” (TPT)
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog