January 22, 2023


SPEAK LIFE AND NOT DEATH

“Anybody can be a CRITIC. It takes one who’s heart is SURRENDERED to Me and who 
has been willing to YIELD to the TRANSFORMING POWER of My Spirit to become My ENCOURAGER. It’s not that you don’t SEE FAULTS and WEAKNESSES, it’s that you
FOCUS on ENCOURAGING what is of Me in them, and you do not UNCOVER their
WEAKNESSES to others. Instead, you RELEASE My POWER for CHANGE into their
lives and My LOVE to COVER their INSECURITIES and WEAKNESSES. Anyone can
PARTNER with the Accuser of the Brethren. It take one who has found PEACE in Me,
FAITH in My ability to TRANSFORM, and who is SURRENDERED to My LOVE and My
WAYS to become an ENCOURAGER. ENCOURAGERS bring LASTING CHANGE and
HUMILITY to those their lives touch. They accomplish MUCH MORE than a BOATLOAD of CRITICAL OBSERVATIONS ever will. The one who INSISTS on dishing out continual CRITICAL observations will end up being a voice LOST in the wind of human efforts. The CRITICAL one will have bones that DRY UP, and their WORDS are BRITTLE and LIFELESS. They will struggle with times of DEPRESSION and a lack of FRUITFULNESS in their lives. The REMEDY for the CONSTANT CRITIC is TOTAL SURRENDER of their hearts and minds to Me; REPENTANCE for trying to change people with the power of their NEGATIVE WORDS, for UNCOVERING their brother or sisters’ FAULTS, and for AGREEING with the voice of the Accuser, as he points out faults in others. CRITICAL, FAULT-FINDERS are in DANGER of being LEFT OUT of this final BATTLE and VICTORY because they are operating out of the FLESH instead of My SPIRIT. Call forth LIFE to the DRY BONES—don’t CURSE them with CRITICISM. Join Me in SPEAKING LIFE AND NOT DEATH over your brothers and sisters.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you, Diana, for giving us the Lord's word! We appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, this is so good, thank you for sharing our Father's heart on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Father for Diana's willingness to share what you show her. Diana I have known I love to encourage people, just like I love encouragement. I have never viewed it like this though and I am so grateful for this post, the importance of encouragement...it is what I love to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog