January 23, 2023


RUMBLINGS FROM HEAVEN
This morning, I began to hear the Father’s huge rumbling laughter rolling out of Heaven
towards His enemies. The rumblings kept rolling and then increasing into a loud,
threatening sound.

“I have released RUMBLINGS FROM HEAVEN against My enemies. They will BUILD into the LOUDEST THUNDER and the HUGEST STORM My enemies have ever seen. This MASSIVE STORM is not for My people who will be SAFE at My side, PROTECTED and KEPT. But this MASSIVE STORM will WIPE OUT your enemies who seek to CONTROL you, to STEAL your WEALTH, and to DESTROY your FAITH in Me. These ARROGANT ones who think they are gods are about to meet Me HEAD-ON in the BIGGEST STORM they’ve ever encountered. My LIGHTNINGS will EXPOSE all their hidden DARKNESS and PERVERSION. My CRASHING THUNDER will SILENCE the lying voices of their FALSE MEDIA PROPHETS. My STRONG WINDS will BLOW over their STRONGHOLDS that have been greatly weakened by your WARFARE, WORSHIP, and WONDER. My CRASHING RAINS will WASH AWAY the CORRUPTION and their TREASONOUS BACK-ROOM DEALS. When I come as a RUMBLING STORM from Heaven, it will crash down first on your Nation and then go SWIFTLY AROUND
THE WORLD. The RAINS will be needed to wash away the STENCH of SELFISH GREED and SICKENING PERVERSION. STREAMS will be formed from the rains that DESTROY your enemies. These STREAMS will be PURE, HEAVENLY WATERS of BLESSING and REFRESHING. The air will be CRYSTAL CLEAR, and you will breathe in FULLNESS OF LIFE and BLESSING. Keep listening for the sound of the RUMBLINGS FROM HEAVEN. It will SIGNAL the DESTRUCTION of your enemies, and the release of BLESSINGS and a FRESH NEW BEGINNING for you.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. I love hearing the Word of the Lord ! so encouraging and beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad you’re being blessed!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your daily encouragement from the Lord. We serve an awesome God. The Lion and the Lamb. What a blessing to be living " at such a time as this."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog