January 26, 2023


WHO IS STIRRING THE POT?
“Things are looking a BIT MESSY these days, aren’t they? Both in the camp of 
DARKNESS and in the camp of the LIGHT, UNSETTLING ISSUES are being uncovered. For the deep darkness, the STIRRING is causing HIDDEN SECRETS and DARK DEALINGS to surface. More and more DAMAGING EVIDENCE is coming to the TOP of the pot where it is VISIBLE. In the camp of the Light, the STIRRING is bringing up ISSUES that have lain UNTENDED at the bottom of HEARTS. What is being EXPOSED is not very appetizing. I AM the ONE STIRRING THE POT among the nations and in the camps of both dark and Light. I AM bringing what needs to be EXPOSED and brought to JUDGMENT and JUSTICE in the EVIL camp in order to bring DELIVERANCE and FREEDOM to the world. My purpose is the same for the camp of the Light. I AM bringing the DROSS to the SURFACE where people can see the UGLINESS of ACCUSATION and FAULT-FINDING and how these UNDEALT with heart issues bring about DISUNITY and DISCORD to My Body. My STIRRING is preceding the RELEASE of My promised GLORY. My GLORY will cause the FEAR OF THE LORD to fall upon ALL. My GLORY will DECIMATE the camp of darkness, and it will bring about REPENTANCE and UNITY in the camp of the Light. Be quick to REPENT when I STIR up issues in your own heart—do not hold onto any RESENTMENT, ANGER, or CRITICISM of others. A PURIFIED heart can be FILLED with My GLORY, and I will do GREAT EXPLOITS through you. PURITY makes way for UNITY. Each one should see to their own heart’s PURITY. My STIRRING THE POT and the RELEASE of My GLORY will bring DOWN the darkness. If you PARTNER with Me and allow My STIRRINGS and My GLORY to work in your heart, great DELIVERANCE, FREEDOM, and UNITY will be the result. WHO IS STIRRING THE POT? I AM.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog