January 30, 2023


SHOCK AND AWE REWARDS

“I AM God—there is no other who can COMPARE to Me in POWER, in MIGHT, or in LOVE. 
What I have done in the PAST for My people, I will do AGAIN. Every time Israel TURNED
to Me in REPENTANCE for wandering AWAY from Me and turning to IDOLS, I RESPONDED
with FIRE, WATER, and GREAT POWER to DELIVER them and to RESTORE their Land back
to them. When a nation turns from Me, it OPENS THE DOOR for DECEPTION and TYRANNY to enter. My Remnant, My Army of Light, had EYES TO SEE the CREEPING DARKNESS, and you CRIED OUT to Me in REPENTANCE for your Nation, and you PETITIONED Me for DELIVERANCE and a CLEANSING of your Land. I have heard your righteous cries, and I AM MOVING on your behalf with a mighty RESCUE OPERATION. I AM peeling back the DECEPTIVE COVERING on those partnered with darkness, and I AM EXPOSING their SELFISH GREED, their DEATH AGENDAS, and their DISGUSTING CORRUPTION and PERVERSION. A GREAT AWAKENING will be the result, and many voices will join yours in CRYING OUT in REPENTANCE and asking for DELIVERANCE. You will see the FULFILLMENT of all you have been praying and longing for. Life is about to be UPGRADED all around the world, but My BEST and FINEST REWARDS will come to you, My Remnant, My Army of Light, because you have STOOD IN FAITH with Me, and you have continued to PROCLAIM My PROMISES to an unbelieving world. You have been FAITHFUL to Me, and I AM about to SHOCK AND AWE you with My REWARDS.
Well done, Army of Light!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. I am blessed to have been chosen to join the Army of Light. It is always right on time when you are on the right side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sister in Christ. I watch you on Rumble often and I’m so thankful for the word of the Lord and your obedience to share it. The Lord uses you to bless so many.
    This is my first time to your blog. I’m excited to be here. Be blessed 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you happen to have a “marching orders” page? To be able to print out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have Action Items that I post from the videos I put out every week! If you search “Action Items “ it should pull them up! Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for giving us God word to us daily!!! It blesses my soul!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog