January 31, 2023


THREE-PRONGED RESCUE
“My RESCUE OPERATION will have THREE PRONGS. Just like a THREEFOLD CORD
is not easily broken, so My THREE-PRONGED RESCUE will not be taken apart, and
it’s BLOW will be DEADLY to the enemy’s plans. This is what My THREE-PRONGED
RESCUE is made of: the Father’s FURY and POWER are aimed directly at the enemy;
the VOICE of the Son’s BLOOD of VICTORY is resounding throughout the heavens
SHAKING and BREAKING the darkness; the Spirit’s FIRE and WIND are burning up
and blowing away the enemy’s SCHEMES and those partnered with darkness. When
I SURPRISE ATTACK with My THREE-PRONGED WEAPON of My POWER, the Son’s
VOICE of VICTORY, and the Spirit’s WIND and FIRE, the enemy won’t know what HIT
them. They will TOPPLE ONE AND ALL. The FULL FORCE of the Kingdom of Light will
SMACK DOWN and SILENCE the BOASTFUL empire of darkness. My THREE-PRONGED RESCUE will strike a DEATHBLOW to their camp and all their carefully orchestrated SCHEMES of darkness. Join Me, Army of Light, and CALL FORTH My THREE-PRONGED RESCUE. Great celebrations will replace the doom and gloom, and RESURRECTION POWER will fill your Land.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. We call on you O’ Sovereign Father Yahweh, Son Jesus, Yeshua and Holy Spirit. Hear our cries! We PRAISE your Holy name and lift you HIGH above all. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AVINU AKAL ESH > our Father the Consuming Fire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise our Father in Heaven Jesus & Holy Spirit !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog