February 14, 2023

REAL LOVE

“Let’s talk about REAL LOVE this morning. The darkness and the religious spirit both 
DISTORT LOVE and ROB it of its POWER. The standard of love the darkness says you 
MUST AGREE with is to APPROVE of EVERY LIFESTYLE CHOICE, no matter how DARK or TWISTED or DESTRUCTIVE it may be. The only lifestyle they say you should OPPOSE is the one that FOLLOWS Me and BELIEVES My Word is TRUTH. They CONDEMN this lifestyle as RESTRICTIVE and UNLOVING. It is basically what Isaiah WARNED against becoming those who CALL EVIL GOOD and GOOD EVIL. You can call people out of these destructive, DESTINY-STEALING lifestyles by EXTENDING My LOVE, GENTLY EXPOSING LIES that they were told, and GIVING them a VISION of a FUTURE filled with My FREEDOM and FULFILLMENT. The religious spirit bases acceptance and love on PERFORMANCE of THEIR SET OF RULES. You must LOOK and ACT EXACTLY like them. They JUDGE other people by their ACTIONS and themselves by their MOTIVES. This leads to SELF-FOCUS and not LOVE, and it opens the door to JEALOUSY, BACK-BITING, and GOSSIP. It does NOT PRODUCE the FRUIT of the Spirit. It produces CLUB MEMBERS and not a FUNCTIONING and POWERFUL Body of Christ. REAL LOVE comes from a heart that is SURRENDERED and YIELDED to My heart. It is WALKING daily with My Spirit and ALLOWING Him to GUIDE you through the TRANSFORMATION process until you LOVE like I LOVE. My REAL LOVE brings REAL FREEDOM and REAL LIFE. Welcome to My heart!”

Diana Larkin 

A Watchman’s Journal  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog