February 15, 2023


LET THE RIGHTEOUS REJOICE AND LET THE DARKNESS WAIL

“What I have PROMISED you about the DOWNFALL OF DARKNESS and the VICTORY of My Kingdom of Light will be FULFILLED. (PSALM 111:7 ‘All God accomplishes is flawless, faithful, and fair, and His every word proves trustworthy and true.’) No matter what the darkness tries, it WILL NOT SUCCEED in ruling over you. Remember that I have told you I would ALLOW them to THINK they are winning. There are MAJOR CONCERNS in the camp of the enemy because they see many of their schemes FAILING or FALLING SHORT of their expected DESTRUCTION. But their ARROGANCE makes them believe they are more POWERFUL than I AM and so they have THROWN CAUTION to the WIND, and they are throwing everything they have at this LAST PUSH to BURY the LIGHT and to RULE over you. Their THIRST for BLOOD, DESTRUCTION, and DOMINANCE have only served to bring them INTO MY GIANT TRAP. When the JAWS of My TRAP SNAP SHUT, there will be NO ESCAPE. I will ARISE with My Army of Light, and we will DECLARE VICTORY and a NEW DAY of FREEDOM and PLENTY. THE RIGHTEOUS WILL REJOICE AND THE DARKNESS WILL WAIL.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog