February 18, 2023

MY WINNOWING FORK IS IN MY HAND
Winnowing: a process by which the hard outer shell covering a grain of wheat is removed, usually by a current of air. Also used to remove pests from stored grain.
“An important part of a Harvest Season is the WINNOWING PROCESS. The grain is USELESS until the HARD outer shell is removed. I hold the WINNOWING FORK in My HAND, and My Spirit is the WIND that is separating the CHAFF and the PESTS from My PRECIOUS HARVEST. The Jesus Revolution is My Spirit WIND breaking through that hard outer shell of DECEPTION and FALSE COMFORTERS to touch SEEKING hearts with My LOVE and the AWE of My HOLINESS. This harvest was planned from ETERNITY, and I will PROTECT and carefully WATCH over this harvest because these will become HARVESTERS of the coming GREATER HARVEST—the greatest the world has ever seen. No man will take CREDIT because I AM come as LORD OF THE HARVEST. This may be hard to hear, but I will also be WINNOWING out of My Church those whose hearts THOUGHT they were SERVING Me but, instead, the HARD SHELL of PRIDE that remained on their hearts kept them from KNOWING Me, and their FOCUS was trying to CONFORM everyone to their IMAGE. Some leaders will be REMOVED and SIDELINED, and some will lose their lives because of their STUBBORN RESISTANCE to the way I have chosen to BRING IN the HARVEST. Submit your own heart to My Spirit WIND so that any remaining CHAFF will be removed. PRAY that resistant leaders will be SHOWN that this is MY HAND on the WINNOWING FORK. COMFORT those who lose leaders they followed and help them SWITCH their FOCUS to My HEART and My WAYS. I will have a FRUITFUL HARVEST in this season because it will be a FORCE against the DARKNESS TRYING TO RULE OVER YOU and because I desire MANY HEARTS to know and trust Me. BEHOLD, MY WINNOWING FORK IS IN MY HAND.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog