February 19, 2023


KABOOM!!!

“That loud KABOOM!!! you just heard was the DOOR of My FURNACE slamming shut. A FIRE has been started in My furnace SUDDENLY and with one match. Where did the FUEL come from that is BURNING in My furnace? It is the BLACK COAL produced by the LIVES and CHOICES of those partnered with DARKNESS. The darkness has GATHERED TOGETHER with all their EVIL SCHEMES into a DARK HIDEOUT where they think they are SAFE from EXPOSURE and in a position to LAUNCH all their DEADLY ATTACKS. As they look at each other in this dark place, they are SMIRKING in TRIUMPH over you and LAUGHING at your perceived WEAKNESS and HELPLESSNESS. In their ARROGANCE, they did not notice that I had turned their SAFE PLACE into a HUGE FURNACE. They will SUDDENLY realize they have been TRAPPED when they hear the big KABOOM!!! of the furnace door SHUTTING—right after I THROW IN My LIT MATCH. It will crash in upon them that they are the WEAK and HELPLESS ones. The SMOKE will rise from their hiding place REVEALING where they are gathered. The STENCH of their PERVERSION will drift across the Land, and it will be a FOUL SMELL in the nostrils of those STILL ASLEEP. The FIRE will REVEAL all their DARK DEEDS and SCHEMES, and there will be nowhere to RUN or to HIDE. I have heard the CRIES of people worldwide to be set FREE from TYRANNICAL and EVIL LEADERS, and you will know My MATCH has LIT their lives of COAL on FIRE when you hear the furnace door close with a KABOOM!!!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog