February 20, 2023

FACING THE GIANT IN THE CHURCH
“I LOVE My Church, the BRIDE that I AM preparing for My Son, but there is a GIANT that has INFILTRATED the Church that must be EXPOSED and BROUGHT DOWN before the Church can FULFILL all she was created to be. This GIANT began to be ESTABLISHED in the Church when My SUPERNATURAL POWER began to be taught as something that happened IN THE PAST. This ROBBED My people of the POWER to COMBAT darkness in the world, and it ROBBED them of My POWER to HEAL their bodies and TRANSFORM their souls. They were taught if you BELIEVED the ‘right’ doctrines intellectually, then you were secure. There is a HUGE PROBLEM with that line of thinking because I meet you SPIRIT to SPIRIT—not mind to mind. SPIRIT to SPIRIT is where I give you REVELATION and where you EXPERIENCE a HEART to HEART connection with Me. It is where I IMPART spiritual GIFTS and WEAPONS so that your life is EMPOWERED to CRUSH the enemy and to ESTABLISH My Kingdom wherever you go. My Son’s Bride will be His CO-HEIR, and she will have learned to RULE and REIGN with Him in the beauty of holiness. Much of My Church has not been taught to RULE and REIGN; they have been taught to DUCK AND COVER. The darkness DEPENDS HEAVILY on evil supernatural power. The Church cannot OVERCOME this evil by believing the ‘right’ doctrines in their heads. They must KNOW My HEART, they must understand I AM and will always be a SUPERNATURAL God. They will OVERCOME DARKNESS by the POWER of My Son’s BLOOD and their TESTIMONY of My SUPERNATURAL workings in their lives. Time to FACE THIS GIANT AND BRING IT DOWN! This GIANT is UNBELIEF in who I really am, and it is what kept Israel out of the promised land. You won’t take down this GIANT by fighting people. It must be attacked by partnering with Me. DECREE and DECLARE that this GIANT of UNBELIEF must come down in your OWN HEART and in the CHURCH. Declare that it must BOW before the AWESOME and POWERFUL I AM. This is learning to RULE and REIGN with Me.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog