February 24, 2023

AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE!
“There is a great need for the world to AWAKEN from LIES and DECEPTION, from the 
DARK SLUMBER of MORAL DECAY, and from SPIRITUAL APATHY towards Me. I have 
begun the GREAT AWAKENING by a BREAKOUT of My Spirit on college campuses and in other places. I AM awakening people out of DEAD religion into a LIVING ENCOUNTER with Me—the SOURCE and GOAL of all life. PRAY that this move CONTINUES, DEEPENS, and that these REFRESHING STREAMS become a MIGHTY RIVER of My PRESENCE. This SPIRITUAL AWAKENING will make a WAY for the other areas where people need to AWAKEN. DECREE AWAKENING to peoples’ MINDS so that they can be set FREE from LIES and DECEPTION. BIND the MIND-BINDING spirit that keeps people from SEEING through DECEPTION and from HEARING TRUTH. RELEASE My LIGHT and My TRUTH into their minds and hearts. Put up your hand and DECREE that MORAL DECAY be STOPPED. BIND SEDUCING SPIRITS that seek to FILL EMPTY PLACES in peoples’ lives. DECLARE that My LOVE and the POWER of the CLEANSING BLOOD of My Son would be POURED OVER all these empty places in peoples’ lives. DECLARE FREEDOM to captives, SIGHT to the blind, and DELIVERANCE to the prisoners. Army of Light, NO MORE sitting on the sidelines COMPLAINING about the state of the world or being FEARFUL nothing will 
change. You are EMPOWERED with My LIGHT, My TRUTH, and My LOVE, so begin to 
EXERCISE your AUTHORITY and INVADE the DARKNESS, TAKE BACK the land, and you will RECOVER ALL. Cry out: ‘AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE!,’ and the world will respond.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog