February 27, 2023

A WARNING
“In the military, DISCIPLINE is always a priority but during a season of WAR, it becomes CRITICAL. If PROTOCOL is ignored, it can result in death and destruction. I AM issuing A WARNING to My Church because this is an INTENSE season of WARFARE. I AM requiring that you RESPOND QUICKLY to My Spirit’s PROMPTINGS to do or to say something or NOT to do or say certain things. You must SUBMIT to My PROTOCOL (diplomatic or military rules of behavior), My ways of doing things and NOT MAN’S WAYS. In much of the Church, My Son’s Body, there has been an INFILTRATION of MAN’S WAYS and MAN’S PROTOCOLS. Their ears and hearts have become so DULL to the VOICE of My Spirit that they REJECT anything SUPERNATURAL because it is SUSPECT to them. They rely on WHAT THEY KNOW and not on WHO THEY KNOW. They have become BLIND GUIDES that lead My people on a road of MENTAL ASCENT and not on CHANGED HEARTS and EMPOWERED LIVES that can WAGE WAR against the darkness and DEMONSTRATE the SUPERNATURAL POWER of My Kingdom. I cannot bring a HARVEST into a CRITICAL, WEAK, MAN-CENTERED Body. Just as in the days of Ananias and Saphira (Acts 5) when the initial HARVEST was being brought in, I AM CLEANING My house of man’s ways and RE-ESTABLISHING My SUPERNATURAL KINGDOM WAYS to display who I AM to a world in CRISIS. It is CRITICAL that My Body AWAKEN to the VOICE of My Spirit once again; otherwise, much of the Church is in danger of OPPOSING My Rescue Operation because it will be SUPERNATURAL and beyond man’s intellectual reasoning. WARNING: do not find yourself OPPOSING what I AM doing, do not SAY what you believe but your ACTIONS do not meet that standard, and do not BITE and DEVOUR your brothers and sisters. Those who IGNORE these WARNINGS are in danger of being REMOVED. RESPOND to My Spirit, ALIGN your heart with My heart, and you will be part of the GRAND ADVENTURE of bringing My Kingdom RULE and REIGN to the earth.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog