February 28, 2023

HE HAS TRIUMPHED GLORIOUSLY 

The old worship chorus from Exodus 15 kept going through my mind last night and this morning: “I will sing unto the Lord for He has TRIUMPHED GLORIOUSLY, the horse and rider thrown into the sea.”
The Father spoke:
“When I rescue, I RESCUE! When I set a trap, I set a TRAP! When I bring down an enemy, I BRING DOWN an enemy. When I triumph, I TRIUMPH GLORIOUSLY! Know that when I bring the VICTORY, it will be STUNNING, COMPLETE, and FULL OF MY GLORY. The days of SHAKING and TURMOIL will be ECLIPSED by the SUDDEN TURNAROUND of DARK TO LIGHT. The nation of Israel was completely EXPOSED to enemy forces in the wilderness, and they saw NO WAY of ESCAPE. They were TRAPPED! But I was a SHIELD about them and when Pharaoh’s army attacked in FULL FORCE, not ONE of the Israelites was TOUCHED because of My POWER to PROTECT and DEFEND. Then I DISPLAYED My MIRACLE POWER before the world, and I SAVED and DELIVERED My people and COMPLETELY WIPED OUT their enemy who sought to keep them in slavery. The SONG of TRIUMPH was born out of this GREAT RESCUE. You will also sing songs of GLORIOUS VICTORY after My strong right arm SPRINGS THE TRAP I’ve set for your enemies. HOLD TIGHTLY to Me through the shakings and TAKE HEART as you see those around you WAKING UP, as their eyes are opened to REALITY. Plant your feet FIRMLY in your FAITH in Me and My promises, face the future BOLDLY, and wholeheartedly BELIEVE that I AM the 
God who TRIUMPHS GLORIOUSLY!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Such a wonderful Word. Just wanted to thank you Diana. Thank you for being a listener and encourager. I can’t imagine how much time this takes you… but wanted to thank you w all my heart!💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your encouragement means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO WHAT SHE SAID AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ACTUALLY HEAR AND SEE AND WRITE AND SHARE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog