JOURNAL NUGGETS:

February 18, 2022
UPDATE FROM THE WAR ROOM OF HEAVEN
*I’m once again invited to the War Room of Heaven. This time as I walk into the room, I hear loud laughter, excited talking, and even some small groups cheering. Those gathered are Angels, Hosts, the Elders, and the Three-in-One. I’ve never been aware of all three being in the room before, but I sense Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit all present. It’s “all hands on deck,” and the mood is excitement and celebration. As I stand behind my Elder, an Elder across the table looks at me and says: 
*”Tell the people we are WINNING! The darkness is COLLAPSING, and the LIGHT is growing. The Light is growing because you FAITHFUL ones have continued to STRENGTHEN yourselves in the Father, and your FAITH remains unshaken in His PROMISES. The Light is also growing because your PRAYERS have made a PATH for the Host to TEAR DOWN strongholds of FEAR and DECEPTION, and people are finding their VOICES and demanding FREEDOM and JUSTICE.”
*Another Elder speaks: “We are CELEBRATING each time TRUTH prevails in peoples’ hearts, and they see the Father’s goodness and come to Him through Jesus’ blood. Holy Spirit FLOODS their minds with REVELATION TRUTH, and they are given their SWORD of truth to join in the Army of Light. Your Army is GROWING, so take heart!”
*The Father speaks: “We are also celebrating because We see the VICTORIOUS days ahead. Oh, the darkness will STOMP its feet, YELL out their continued LIES, and try to cause all kinds of DRAMA, but you STAY CLOSE to Me and put yourself under My Angels’ PROTECTION. My SHAKINGS will show the darkness and those still UNDECIDED who is really God and who really has the POWER over everything. The darkness will receive the shakings as JUDGMENT coming to them. The undecided will be SWEPT into My Kingdom of Light and Love through the BLOOD of My Son, and Holy Spirit will CLEANSE minds and hearts of LIES and DECEPTIONS that kept them BOUND TO FEAR. My heart is WARMED by those who have STOOD faithful and true. Be ready to welcome the new additions to My Army of Light and help them navigate this TUMULTUOUS season of the LIGHT over darkness.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. What a beautiful day! The best things in life are worth fighting for. I am highly motivated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog