March 14, 2023


THE GREAT DISMANTLING

“The GREAT DISMANTLING has begun. DO NOT FEAR this season because it will RESULT in GREAT BLESSING and FAVOR for My people. This is the time to TURN your EYES and your HEART COMPLETELY to Me so that you do not WAVER in FAITH as systems you thought were RELIABLE and FOR your BENEFIT are shown to be FRAUDULENT and designed to ENRICH a SELFISH FEW. Do not be DISMAYED if your funds SEEM to DISAPPEAR, as man’s systems FAIL. Have you seen the STOREHOUSES of RICHES that I have in Heaven? I can EASILY double, triple, up to sevenfold REPLACE any losses you may seem to have had. So much in your world is an ILLUSION, and I AM ushering in an HONEST and TRUE system of finance that BLESSES you instead of ENSLAVING you. Be still and know that I AM God. Be JOYFUL that you will know Me as your TRUE PROVIDER who will NEVER FAIL you. Any seeming LOSSES will be SHORT-LIVED, and My people will enter days of FINANCIAL FREEDOM like you’ve never seen. DECLARE to your soul, ‘FAITH, ARISE! STEADY my HEART and my HOPE to be in God ALONE.’ I AM a good, good Father 
who JOYFULLY PROVIDES for His children out of the storehouses of Heaven and according to My RICHES in GLORY in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). The GREAT DISMANTLING of EVIL has begun, so CALL IN My Kingdom of PLENTY and PEACE to be ESTABLISHED in your midst.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Thank you Abba Father and precious Diana! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’• Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog