March 15, 2023


THE WINGS OF AN EAGLE

“I want to TEACH you how to SOAR ABOVE CIRCUMSTANCES on THE WINGS OF AN EAGLE. My Army of Light, you have AWAKENED to much of the CORRUPTION and DECEPTION in your world, but you don’t FULLY realize how EARTHBOUND and RESTRICTED your VISION and your FREEDOM have been. Will you allow Me to BREAK you free from all the CHAINS and TIE DOWNS that have held you CAPTIVE to world systems—especially FINANCIALLY. The enemy has SOWED FEAR OF LOSS into your culture so that there is great STRIVING and ANXIETY over having enough. Those partnered with darkness MANIPULATE the financial system so you have to WORK HARDER and, meanwhile, they are STEALING from you behind the scenes. It’s time to BREAK My people out of the BONDAGE that these modern day Egyptians built. Will you allow Me to set you FREE from this BONDAGE to a SLAVE FINANCIAL SYSTEM? If I can PRY your fingers off what you consider financial SECURITY and move your EYES and TRUST onto your Great God (the God of MORE than ENOUGH), you will find the EARTHLY and DEMONIC SHACKLES fall away, and you will SOAR LIKE AN EAGLE in My FREEDOM, My SUPPLY, My PROSPERITY. The eagles’ NEST is about to COME APART. Before it completely falls to pieces, LEARN to put your TRUST, your HOPE, and your FAITH in Me to be your PROVIDER and the One who SUSTAINS and PROSPERS you. You will LOVE the FREEDOM of seeing circumstances with My eyes, as you learn to SOAR on THE WINGS OF AN EAGLE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Thank you Father God for Your Truth through Your Precious one Diana! For I Truly Blessed with this word. It's been a tough season personally and I am Thankful for You Father God for leading me seeing this Beautiful reminder through her. All Praise and Glory are Yours yesterday, today and forever. In Jesus Percious Name! Amen!🙏✝️👑🔥❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog