March 16, 2023
GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR…
*I was surprised to hear the Father quote part of the poem inscribed on the base of the Statue of Liberty. Questions have been raised about the statue being based on a false god. However, as I researched the author of the poem on the base of the statue, it seems God’s hand was placing seeds of deliverance for our Nation on the questionable statue. The poet’s name was Emma LAZARUS; her parents’ names were MOSES and ESTHER LAZARUS. Mind officially blown!
*The Father speaks: “Seeds of DESTRUCTION and seeds of LIFE were sown into the foundation of your Nation. It is now HARVEST time for those seeds have reached the MATURE crop stage. Those whose eyes I have OPENED can see the DARK HARVEST of EVIL and TYRANNY and the HARVEST of LIGHT and GLORY that My hand has inspired. My Army of Light has chosen to partner with Me in MOWING DOWN and TRAMPLING the DARK harvest that evil men have planned for centuries, and My Army is joining Me in CALLING FORTH the harvest of LIGHT and GLORY, and they are JOYFULLY bringing in the sheaves. Yes, DARKNESS was sowed into your foundation but so was My LIGHT, and My LIGHT always OVERCOMES the darkness. The ARROGANT elite thought they were so clever at planting the Nation with DARK SEEDS that the UNDISCERNING GULLIBLY ACCEPTED. In their PRIDE, they DISDAINED the SMALL SEEDS of LIGHT that I planted at the same time. This PRIDE will prove to be their DOWNFALL. They always UNDERESTIMATE the POWER of My GOODNESS. I AM going to INFUSE these words, ‘Give me your tired, your poor,’ with My RESURRECTION POWER, and this Nation will be brought through the Red Sea (Moses), resurrected from death (Lazarus), secure the defeat of those who tried to destroy you, and take your place ruling and reigning by My side (Esther). REJOICE that My HARVEST of LIGHT is coming to OVERPOWER the dark harvest.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 



 

Comments

  1. Very, very good word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so amazing ! WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought tears to my eyes. I love God’s word and I’m so grateful for your obedience to him. Thank you LORD for your love and mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting for this my whole life. Our long wait is over. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At last! the enlightenment of a word God gave me has been confirmed. NOW onward to a more aggressive push against our enemy. Stay strong and do NOT fear for we have the BUT GOD! Have a sunny day! Get ready to dance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog