March 17, 2023

MY GLORY: INCREASING REVELATION OR INCREASING BLINDNESS?

“My GLORY is HERE and will continue to INCREASE across your Land. It is your CHOICE—your free will—that will DETERMINE how My GLORY AFFECTS YOU. If you are partnered with DARKNESS, My GLORY will cause you INCREASING BLINDNESS. You will be kept IN THE DARK about My PLANS and PURPOSES, and you won’t be able to ACCESS the GUIDANCE of the darkness. CONFUSION and PANIC will overtake your ARROGANT confidence and your COMPLEX DARK SCHEMES. If you continue to pursue darkness, My GLORY will eventually CRUSH you, and you will LOSE EVERYTHING. Sadly, there is another group who will not be blessed by My GLORY and that group are those in My Church who LISTEN to the VOICE of the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT. My GLORY is causing them INCREASING BLINDNESS because they REFUSE to acknowledge that I AM a SUPERNATURAL God. They BLINDLY continue to CRITICIZE how I AM moving in this season to REVITALIZE My Body. 
Their HARDNESS of heart will INCREASE their BLINDNESS and will cause them to be INCREASINGLY IRRELEVANT. Pray that they would be AWAKENED to the POWER of My Spirit and My GLORY. For those whose HEARTS and EYES are turned TOWARDS Me and who are LONGING for My GLORY to fall on their LIVES and on their NATION, My GLORY will bring INCREASING REVELATION of My POWER and My WISDOM WAYS. You will BATHE in the LIGHT of My GLORY, and it will bring SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, HEALING, RESCUE, and WISDOM for the choices you need to make. My GLORY is here and will be INCREASING. Choose to EMBRACE My GLORY, and you will receive INCREASING REVELATION of My GOODNESS and My POWER.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 









Comments

  1. Diana
    THANK YOU for Asking Our Father each day what He is saying to His Children And Staying to Hear what He Says!! I look forward to reading these Words out loud to my husband and to my own soul each night as we drift off to dream!
    We cover you and your husband and family with the Blood of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means so much to me!

      Delete
  2. I read this dream on Telegram around 3.14.23 from Andrea Joy Krakalaka Channel it was from her 9yo daughter recently;

    I dropped this dream my daughter had last week in the comments on Johnny Enlow’s FB - figured I should include it here too!

    Dream from my nine year old daughter: a meteor shower was happening, people were fearful and running to get away from them, but my daughter was having a fun time instead - doing a treasure hunt in the midst of it all! She was skipping along and finding these golden crystal medallions with 2023 etched on them. At the end of the dream, she found one that said 2025.

    My interpretation was that the Glory is like a 2-sided coin. just like at Mt Horeb who ran from the meat-ier Word of a Holy God but some seek His face like Moses did. And find His riches & Christ Col 2:2-3 & Prov 25:2
    Your post on 3.17.23 confirmed one possible meaning of her dream to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great dream! It could represent God’s glory and also could represent His supernatural supply for us during a two year period from 2023 to 2025. Maybe even the wealth transfer that’s coming from the wicked ones!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog