March 18, 2023

IS LAZARUS DEAD YET?
“My Army of Light has many QUESTIONS, as we head into the FINAL DAYS of battle to DEFEAT the darkness that wants to CONSUME you. You look at your Nation and wonder, ‘How DARK is it going to get?’ I’ve compared your Nation to LAZARUS rising from the GRAVE and so you wonder, ‘IS LAZARUS DEAD YET?’ You ask, ‘How much WORSE do things have to get before people WAKE UP to the DANGER they are in?’ I UNDERSTAND your questions because you’ve NEVER WALKED THIS WAY BEFORE. You find yourselves on a DARK and SLIPPERY PRECIPICE with only My WORD and PROMISES that the precipice will PROPEL you into a future of LIGHT, PEACE, LOVE, and PLENTY. Added to the UNKNOWN FUTURE, you are surrounded by OBLIVIOUS people who don’t recognize the DANGER or know about the DARK AGENDAS planned for them. This is why I AM allowing the darkness to have the APPEARANCE of increasing so that those still asleep will be SHAKEN AWAKE. It is against this DARK BACKDROP that the LIGHT of My RESCUE OPERATION and My GLORY will be UNMISTAKABLE, and the world will AWAKEN to My PRESENCE and My POWER. Here 
is what will STEADY you through this season: I KNOW the enemy’s dark plans, and I have TAKEN THE STING OUT OF THEM, I AM allowing their dark schemes to continue in order to EXPOSE them and to AWAKEN the world to their DARK AGENDAS. The darkness does not know that I have placed SEVERE LIMITS on what they have planned, and NONE of their schemes will reach their FULFILLMENT. These schemes still seem very THREATENING but realize it is only the APPEARANCE of evil that remains. Instead of being drawn into PANIC at what APPEARS to be happening, keep your FAITH in My PROMISES of RESCUE and of a NEW DAY and a NEW WAY to live in FREEDOM and PLENTY. Don’t keep POKING LAZARUS to see if he’s DEAD yet—FOCUS on My PROMISES of RESURRECTION at just the right time. I AM the God of the FULLNESS of LIFE and that is what is in store for you!”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. I HAD TO LAUGH. FATHER IS WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed too! Poking Lazarus...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. He knows us so well, doesn’t He??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also thought that was funny, but could see it being done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must confess…I’ve done it!!! 😂

      Delete
  5. I laughed so hard I cried! I’m still laughing! The Fathers sense of humor is awesome. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poking Lazarus! Thank you Father for the healing through the laughter! We receive it and praise you with merry hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog