March 19, 2023

A HEART LIKE MINE
“I have many PURPOSES in this war against the DARKNESS. I AM FREEING your world from the grip of TYRANNY and AWFUL DEATH AGENDAS. I AM POURING out My Spirit and My GLORY to bring many into the Kingdom and to release HEALING to the multitudes. I AM holding darkness and those who partnered with it ACCOUNTABLE for their STEALING, KILLING, and DESTROYING. I AM REWARDING, RESTORING, and RECOMPENSING those who have BELIEVED My promises and who have FOUGHT by My side to WIN this war. As important as all those things are, I have another GOAL that is of HIGHEST importance to Me and that is to DEVELOP in you A HEART LIKE MINE. If I have a people who CARRY My HEART, then FREEDOM will be maintained, WISE RULERS will be raised up from among you, and you will be an ACCURATE REFLECTION of My HEART to the world. My CHARACTER will be DISPLAYED in your life, and it will DRAW people to Me, and they will want to know Me. You will develop A HEART LIKE MINE by SPENDING TIME with Me, POURING out your heart to Me in WORSHIP and with questions and needs, WAITING to HEAR My answers to you, FEASTING on My Word, and allowing the Holy Spirit to SEARCH your heart for ways that are contrary to My HEART. I don’t send you SUFFERING—that comes from sin and the enemy—, but I will use these things that come against you to DIG WELLS OF COMPASSION in your heart, to TEACH you the FREEDOM of FORGIVING those who bring suffering into your life, to TEACH you to WAR against the enemy’s attacks, and to EMBRACE VICTORY and HEALING (before you see 
its fullness) because this GROWS DEEP FAITH ROOTS. I AM using everything in your life (including your own sin and mess-ups) to form in you A HEART LIKE MINE. This is the GREATEST TREASURE you have to offer to the world. VALUE and REALIZE that everything you’re going through in your life and in this war will come TOGETHER and will give you A HEART LIKE MINE.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Love reading your journals. We read them every night before our prayer time. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send in your deprogramming angels Lord to open our eyes, and our hearts, especially your children
    Lord, who in their hearts believe they are awake! You are a supernatural God, Show us your glory!
    In the name of Jesus, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me a heart like Yours O Lord❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog