March 20, 2023

PLANS FORMED LONG AGO
ISAIAH 25:1 O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise and give thanks to Your name; for You have done miraculous things, plans formed long, long ago (fulfilled) with perfect faithfulness.
“As you step into your UNKNOWN FUTURE—personally and as a Nation—let your heart REST in the fact that My PLANS for you and your Land were FORMED LONG AGO and that they will be FULFILLED with My PERFECT FAITHFULNESS. You have asked Me to come SAVE and RESCUE you, and I will RESPOND to your cries with DELIVERANCE and VICTORY far BEYOND your IMAGINATION OR EXPECTATIONS. Remember that the death of My Son on the cross had the appearance of the GREATEST DEFEAT in the history of man. Hell SCREAMED in FRANTIC, FROTHING DELIGHT while the followers of My Son experienced the SHATTERING of all their HOPES and EXPECTATIONS. The most important thing for you to remember is that this was not the END OF THE STORY. The GREATEST DEFEAT ever experienced was TURNED to the GREATEST VICTORY by the POWER of My RESURRECTION. In a MOMENT of BLINDING POWER, Hell’s SHRILL VICTORY became a TOTAL CRUSHING DEFEAT. Hell is about to think they have finally won this time in defeating your Nation, but I tell you I AM still the God of RESURRECTION POWER. Your Nation will be BORN AGAIN and will live in the light of My GLORY and My GOODNESS. SPEAK LIGHT into the DARKNESS, SPEAK LIFE into the LIFELESS, and SPEAK HOPE into the HOPELESS. RESURRECTION DAY is coming for your Nation! This will be the fulfillment of PLANS FORMED LONG AGO.”
ISAIAH 25:9 It will be said in that day, ‘Indeed, this is our God for whom we have waited; let us shout for joy and rejoice in His salvation.’
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Oh, Praise the Lord Our God, Our Redeemer! Amen & Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you Lord for this mighty word through your servant, Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this IS the days the Lord has made We shall be glad and rejoice in Them. We Will Give You All The Praise and the Glory Forever. Glory and Honor Into Our King Jesus Who Has Done Marvelous Things. GLORY TO GOD.

      Delete
    2. Yes and amen! 🙌🏻

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog