March 21, 2023 (3/ 21/ 23)

THE RIGHTEOUS ANGER OF A LIVING GOD
“I AM a God of GREAT MERCY who desires to DRAW all people to My heart where I can COVER them with the BLOOD of My Son, and have them DWELL with Me now and throughout eternity. However, there comes a day when those who STUBBORNLY continue to PARTNER with DARKNESS will POKE THE BEAR in the nose ONE TOO MANY TIMES. That day is HERE for those who have continued to PUSH their DARK AGENDAS on you. Make no mistake, I AM that Bear who is ARISING to PROTECT and DEFEND My people against the ARROGANT darkness and their LYING MEDIA PROPHETS. My HUGE RIGHT ARM and PAW are going to HIT them FULL FORCE and WIPE THEM OUT. Their THRONES OF INIQUITY will be sent SPRAWLING, and they will be CUT OFF from their VAST RICHES and from any HELP from the darkness or from people. They will face the ANGER of this BEAR all ALONE, and they will experience the TERROR of EXPOSURE and the HELPLESSNESS, FEAR, and ISOLATION they sowed into the world. They have UNDERESTIMATED the RIGHTEOUS ANGER of the LIVING GOD, and they will now pay the price for their REBELLION and their KILLING, STEALING, and DESTROYING. You have joined Me in FERVENTLY PUSHING BACK the DARKNESS, and your FAITHFULNESS and PERSISTENCE will be REWARDED. When you look up and see My ARM SWEEP THEM AWAY, know that you will see them NO MORE. THE RIGHTEOUS ANGER OF THE LIVING GOD will accomplish this for you.”  
NAHUM 1: 3a, 6, 9 “The Lord is slow to get angry, but His power is great, and He never lets the guilty go unpunished. Who can stand before His fierce anger? Who can survive His burning fury? His rage blazes forth like fire, and the mountains crumble to dust in His presence. Why are you scheming against the Lord? He will destroy you with one blow; He won’t need to strike twice!” (NLT)
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Hi Mz Larkin, I follow you on Telegram & used to also on Xapit. The post from 3/17 has been in my mind cuz it matches a dream that was posted by a mom to a 9yo girl on Andrea Joy Krakalaka Channel a few days before that post. I didn't know you had a blog until I looked in your description box on your YT video for Lazarus 21. Before I saw your 3/21/23 blog post, I was talking to my Dad about King David's start as a shepherd boy that gave him the confidence to take down Goliath. As I imagined boy David with his slingshot I imagined the anointing and fierceness of a mother with her kids. Also known as a Mama Bear. We also talked about this season between Esther Purim and Easter Passover and the orig. Passover and all of these parallels from biblical times to today's politics. As I watched your video you named 3 biblical characters and spoke about God as a Bear! It's so encouraging to think that I was hearing from God as I sooke about the Bible. That's 2ce this week that your posts have given me that assurance that I do hear God, sometimes! I'm gonna watch your playlist about this cuz I don't know how to journal really. God Bless You & Thank U -heart-hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I’m so glad you are getting confirmations—they are the best! Such an amazing season for us to be chosen to be alive in!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog