March 22, 2023


THE STORM CLOUDS ARE GATHERING

“In the spiritual realm, THE STORM CLOUDS ARE GATHERING. The enemy and those who serve him have a DARK STORM they are preparing to UNLEASH against the world. They plan to cause GREAT DEVASTATION and DEATH. To those STORM CLOUDS, I say, ‘HA!’ Their STORM is being STOPPED by My strong RIGHT ARM, and it will be BLOWN APART by the WIND of My Spirit. There is still a STORM BREWING…OMINOUS, DARK, and FULL OF FURY…but this STORM will not TOUCH My people because it is MEANT FOR THE WICKED. The HIGH and MIGHTY will become the LOWLY and the FLATTENED, blown off their HIGH TOWERS of GREED and ARROGANCE by My STRONG STORM WINDS. My LIGHTNINGS will display their WICKEDNESS and My THUNDERINGS will proclaim My JUDGMENTS against them. This STORM will SHAKE the very FOUNDATIONS of EVIL in your Nation, and it will DESTROY them. Those who built their LIVES and FORTUNES on these evil foundations of GREED, CORRUPTION, and PERVERSION will FALL QUITE SUDDENLY, and they will end their lives with NOTHING, NOTHING at all. When My STORM CLOUDS CLEAR, a NEW DAY will dawn that will result in UNITY and PEACE. You will be the RESTORERS of your Land, your families, your institutions, and it will be FINANCED from the WEALTH OF THE WICKED. When you see THE STORM CLOUDS GATHERING, do not be afraid, for it is My STORM OF JUDGMENT against the wicked, and it will result in JUSTICE for My people and My Nation. I AM God, there is no other.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 















Comments

  1. Praise God Almighty! He is a wonderful Father, Prince of Peace and Holy Spirit who comforts me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being a willing vessel our Lord can speak through to give us hope in very trying times. I so enjoy hearing what He has to say and appreciate the warnings, the cautions, the weapons we can all take on to help arm ourselves against the enemy's lies and deceits that have so enveloped our world. May He surround you with His angels and protect you from evil and harm as you stand in the gap and deliver His Word. We serve a Mighty God indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog