March 23, 2023

THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE

“A day will come when I SILENCE the VOICE of the enemy speaking through his PUPPETS, the MEDIA. What will people do when there are not voices telling them what to THINK and how to FEEL? People have grown so DEPENDENT on and MESMERIZED by the LYING MEDIA that they have LOST the ABILITY to THINK THINGS THROUGH or to be able to SEPARATE TRUTH FROM LIES. DISCERNMENT has FALLEN by the wayside because people have been SLOWLY DUPED into depending on others for information, rather than learning to SEARCH A MATTER OUT. I want you to PRACTICE your SEARCHING SKILLS and your DISCERNMENT so that you are able to RECOGNIZE PROPAGANDA and SMOOTH LIES. You will be called upon to HELP others LEARN to SEARCH and DISCERN—especially when THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE fill the airwaves. People will be LOST and CONFUSED and will need to learn how to think for themselves again. Teaching people to have a FOUNDATION in My Word will help them learn to separate DARKNESS FROM LIGHT. When you search out things in My Word, you will begin to SEE from My PERSPECTIVE, and you’ll IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE  a COUNTERFEIT. Learn to bring your QUESTIONS to Me, and I will bring you ANSWERS based in TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS. Peoples’ ‘THINKERS’ have gotten LAZY because they have allowed talking heads of MEDIA to do the thinking for them. When I SILENCE Leviathan’s voice and THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE fill the air, be ready to DIRECT people to Me, the FOUNT of all WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE. Part of the Great Awakening is to help people THINK and DISCERN again. This will SPARK CREATIVITY and many new INVENTIONS that will BLESS your world. BREAK FREE from that MINDSET that wants to be TOLD what to THINK and DO, and be ready to EMBRACE THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE, for then a NEW AGE of FREEDOM and PROSPERITY will unfold.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. Wow! I am both excited and overwhelmed, and I must admit to some fear of the unknown. But I trust that God will show me the way. I am in the army of the Lord, and am ready for His plans. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family and my home.. I decree that the enemy will fall and all their plans will come to nothing. I decree that the remnant will come through for God and for our country and the world, and God will reward us with a bright and righteous future! I pray for a revival all over the world, one like never before, and a billion souls will be harvested. All the glory to God Almighty! Amen and Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of us share your feelings—we’ve never been this way before! Thank goodness we know how amazing our God is , and we lean into Him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog