March 31, 2023

2:00 p.m.

I AM MOVING

“I AM falling like the RAIN upon My people, I AM falling like the SNOW upon them, I AM BLOWING like the WIND across My people in this Land. I AM MOVING, I AM MOVING. I AM UNRELENTING, I will not be STAYED or STOPPED. I AM MOVING in such STRENGTH that if you are in My way, you will be MOWED DOWN, FLATTENED, and PUSHED ASIDE. My own have NOTHING TO FEAR; only fear Me, the Living God, as the One who holds your Nation in My hands, and WORSHIP Me. Those of the darkness should TREMBLE, ACID should be RISING in your throat because of the CHURNING in your stomach, and IMAGES should be BURNING in your mind of SUDDEN DESTRUCTION coming INEXORABLY towards you. PANIC and see the future with TERROR because I AM MOVING towards you. Come near, My Children, and FOLLOW the Lion of the Tribe of Judah as He MOVES across the earth.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. So powerful! Thank you Father for being our deliverer and our restorer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, my dream 24th march, i was watching a video at what seemed like a superbowl game. I. The big screen it zoomed in and and I thought was jesus, was proposing to a woman then a. Came out in the middle of rnezfenz

    ReplyDelete
  4. arena and played trumpet An the rockets red glare the bombs bursting in air, gave proof to the night that our flag was still there,...( our nat anthem! Written by francis scltt key1) nancy hamilton, indiana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog