April 10, 2023

THE VICTORY AND THE JOY WILL BE COMPLETE
“Does it seem like My PROMISES are taking TOO LONG to be fulfilled? Where are the GREAT REVEALS and the GREAT SHAKINGS and the GREAT JUDGMENTS of EVIL that I have spoken about to you? Let Me ASSURE you that I DO NOT OVER-PROMISE nor is My ARM too SHORT to BRING TO PASS what I have spoken. I have REVEALED to you, My FAITHFUL WARRIORS, what the END of the RESCUE OPERATION looks like: DEFEAT for the enemy’s camp and SOARING VICTORY for My KINGDOM OF LIGHT. You will find PEACE in the WAITING for this promise of VICTORY if you will SURRENDER to My TIMING and the WISDOM of My WAYS—instead of INSISTING that I need to act ACCORDING to your TIMING because you’re AFRAID of what will happen if I don’t ACT according to YOUR TIMING. If you see a THREAT, don’t REACT with FEAR and ANXIETY and get MAD at Me because I’m not doing what you think I should be doing right at that moment. That is the REACTION OF VICTIM THINKING and a WEAK FAITH that’s not really sure I can TURN all the EVIL AROUND for GOOD. My Warriors are called to have VICTORIOUS THINKING. When a THREAT arises, they MOW IT DOWN in prayer and decrees and declare My VICTORY over this DARK scheme. The SPOILS OF WAR belong to the FAITH-FILLED VICTORY-MINDED WARRIORS, and not to the FUSSY, WORRY-FILLED ones who have one foot in FAITH and the other foot in DOUBT. If you find yourself in this place of DOUBLE-MINDEDNESS (some of you live there and some of you have moments that come and go), ask My Spirit to UNIFY your HEART and MIND with My HEART and MIND. REFUSE DOUBLE-MINDED thoughts and SLAY them with your sword of TRUTH. CLING to My promise: THE VICTORY AND THE JOY WILL BE COMPLETE.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. This convicted me and corrected me. Thank you Father for your truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father Thank You for giving us this encouraging Word! We look forward to receiving the SPOILS OF THIS WAR! Hallelujah!! We are the FAITH-FILLED VICTORY MINDED WARRIORS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I always say "Father knows best!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog