April 12, 2023


THE DEFILEMENT OF A NATION
“The darkness have carefully planned for years to DEFILE THIS NATION. Their WICKEDNESS and CORRUPTION know no bounds, and they have LOST the ability to love. Their GOAL is to DEFILE and CORRUPT this Land that I love, and this goal knows NO bounds. When I raised up a Cyrus to LEAD your Nation OUT OF DARKNESS AND BONDAGE, it caused those partnered with evil to DOUBLE-DOWN on their plans to completely DEFILE and OVERTAKE the people and the Land of this Nation. Their FRANTIC MOVES are serving to UNCOVER their DARK AGENDAS, and I will completely EXPOSE and OVERTURN all their wickedness. I will CUT OFF the TRAFFICKING of human lives and the STEADY SUPPLY of ADDICTING DRUGS, but what about the CONSUMERS of these DEFILING TRAPS? Even some of My people have FALLEN for these DEFILING SCHEMES; it has brought DARKNESS and SHAME to them, and it serves to CUT THEM OFF from My PRESENCE and from being a FORCE for the LIGHT. As you partner with Me in BRINGING DOWN the DEEP DARKNESS, also PARTNER with Me in SPEAKING FREEDOM for the CAPTIVES to the SCHEMES OF DEFILEMENT. Declare that a WAVE OF REPENTANCE would SWEEP the Land CLEAN; then decree a MOVE of My Spirit of FIRE to CLEANSE HEARTS and BREAK the POWER of BONDAGE. Release My LOVE to CONSUME those hearts and to WASH them CLEAN of DEFILEMENT and SHAME. SUDDENLY, the Army of Light will GROW by leaps and bounds, as these FREED ones GLADLY join the ranks of My Army to DEFEAT darkness and to CLEAN UP the Land. This is also a part of My RESCUE OPERATION. It will COMPLETELY COUNTERACT the carefully planned DEFILEMENT OF A NATON. FREEDOM will RING across your Land and in the HEARTS of the people.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Yes Lord, I agree in Jesus name. I especially have empathy for those caught in addicting drugs many of which are prescription pain meds. Lord, set the captives free now in Jesus Powerful, Mighty and Victorious name!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I receive this comment, pray, declare and decree the spirit of addiction be annihilated! And that the supplies be TERMINATED NOW!
      In Jesus’ MIGHTY NAME!

      Delete
    2. Yes! He is a powerful and wonderful rescuer and deliverer!

      Delete
  2. I felt blocked from being able to pray and decree in this way. I felt the Lord was leading me to write it out. So I did, based on today's word, and I added this: "Hearts will rejoice! There will be dancing in the streets! A great celebration!" Lord bless you, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I receive this comment and God Bless your faithful and humble servant, Diana, Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog