April 13, 2023


THE COMING DARKNESS

“Many voices are speaking of a COMING DARKNESS. Many believe this DARKNESS will be caused by those partnered with darkness, and they FEAR the dark-hearted people will USE the DARKNESS as a POWER PLAY for CONTROL. However, I want you, My Army of Light, to know that this COMING DARKNESS IS FROM MY HAND. Let Me give you this further ASSURANCE: the COMING DARKNESS is MEANT for the WICKED and CORRUPT; it is NOT meant for My people. You will have LIGHT, just like My children in the land of Goshen had light and were PROTECTED from My plagues and judgments sent against Egypt. When I struck Egypt with DEEP DARKNESS, there was LIGHT in Goshen. The COMING DARKNESS is meant to BRING DOWN CORRUPT SYSTEMS and to SILENCE the VOICE of the LYING MEDIA. DO NOT FEAR the COMING DARKNESS because it is a SIGNAL that a NEW DAY is here and that the VICTORY has been WON. You will see JUDGMENT and JUSTICE PREVAIL. Celebrations and rebuilding will begin, and a FREEDOM you’ve never known will FLOOD the Land. There is a COMING DARKNESS for the wicked, but you will experience Me as the LIGHT OF THE WORLD.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 








Comments

  1. I never thought I would be so excited to be alive! I’m not surrounded physically by anyone who is as excited-so glad to at least encounter others online for encouragement in their posts and videos-such as this one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! It’s so helpful to be strengthened by one another!

      Delete
  2. So exciting and SO encouraging! Thank you Lord for Your plan and Your protection! We love You and are SO grateful to You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to share with you a power of prayer story. On August 3rd this past year my wife (Robin) suffered a brain aneurysm, while in the ER she fell into a coma and was flown by helicopter 62 miles away. Driving there I received a phone call that said “We are in a fatal situation and are doing everything we can to keep your wife alive on the OR table.” I still had about a 45 minute drive, something or should I say someone (Holy Spirit) rose up on the inside of me and this authority came over me and I said out loud “In the name of Jesus I command the spirit of death to leave that OR room now.” Through prayer and the grace of God my wife survived, the surgeon said they go by a severity chart of 1-5 with 5 being the most severe. He said your wife was at the top of a 5. The next day one of the team members came in and said “That lady should not be lying there it was that bad. It truly is a miracle.” She spent the next 42 days in hospitals, 23 in ICU on and off life support in and out of comas. I did not sit at my wife’s bedside begging, pleading making deals with God I sat as a son co-laboring, partnering with my Father calling those things that be not as if there are. I watched with my own eyes my wife go from death to life. I saw miracle after miracle take place in her body. I watched but God moments, the suddenly of God take place in her throughout her journey. November 7th she went back to work part time even drove herself and on December 1st she went back full time. I am so proud of my wife she never bellyache, woe is me, why did God allow this to happen to me. Her faith grew stronger and became more resolved. Not only is she my wife, companion but she is my best friend and I am honored to be her husband. So we know the power of prayer. Thank you for reading this email may it encourage, and lifted you and stirred your faith to believe in the supernatural miraculous intervention of God. May God Bless you and this ministry.

    Gary & Robin Florence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah and amen! Sounds just like our God!

      Delete
    2. Gary, thank you so much for sharing the testimony of Robin’s miraculous save from death, and the story of her restoration! This was so wonderful and emphasizes how important prayer and our authority in Jesus are!

      Delete
  4. Yes thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our God is an awesome God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog