April 15, 2023


COUNTERATTACK!

“The darkness has LAUNCHED a KILLING SPREE across your Land in a DESPERATE attempt to GAIN CONTROL and to STEAL the NEWS CYCLE and to DEFLECT it off of their EVIL DEEDS that are being EXPOSED. It’s TIME for My Army of Light to ARISE in your AUTHORITY and to launch a COUNTERATTACK against these DEATH-FILLED AGENDAS of darkness. Do not be DISTURBED if you feel a BURDEN and even FRUSTRATION that the plans of darkness are still being unleashed. Ask My Spirit to take your anger, frustration, and heaviness OUT of your EMOTIONS and PUT them into your SPIRIT where they will become WEAPONS of WAR through intercession. FIGHT BACK in PRAYERS and BOLD DECREES against the darkness and their schemes. AGREE with Me that they will be EXPOSED as the PLANNERS and INITIATORS of these MURDEROUS schemes. Make PROPHETIC MOTIONS of UNCOVERING and declare, “You will be EXPOSED, NOW!’ Decree, ‘This is a season of the VENGEANCE of My God, and I RELEASE it into the darkness where it will ACCOMPLISH all He has PURPOSED for it to accomplish!’ Send forth My MIGHTY HOST to FULFILL My PURPOSES in this hour. Do NOT fear because the darkness is in FULL ATTACK MODE. You COUNTERATTACK with My SUPERIOR POWER and the BLOOD of My Son as your AUTHORITY and your PROTECTION. Declare, ‘We are TAKING BACK THE LAND, and darkness, you are being DEFEATED by the FORCES of LIGHT!’ COUNTERATTACK!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Diana,

    You are Fearfully and Wonderfully made!!!
    Your Kindness and Gentleness is SO POWERFUL! It inspires us! I've always pondered the fruits of the Spirit, especially LOVE, and how ABSOLUTELY POWERFUL they are...I realize that power so much just by listening to you.

    "Ask the Holy Spirit to take our emotions and put them into our Spirit." What a WONDERFUL WORD AND TEACHING! Our God is so Incredibly WONDERFUL...really no words to describe HIM!
    Let me share this with you as I see you are a plant lover, and you won't think I'm a bit crazy.
    Last spring I brought inside a couple of tulips to protect them from a hard frost. I put them in a glass of water and set them on the kitchen windowsill. When I returned home from work the following late afternoon, these two flowers were resting their heads against the window pane and I could feel in my spirit that they were at a quiet rest facing the late afternoon sun(SON) gently yearning for HIM...
    I've put in over 1200 plants shrubs and flowers over the last two years and there is nothing like having HIS LIFE AND HIS BEAUTY all around us.

    I think you are just Beautiful and Awesome. WOW! God has Blessed you!!!! Thank you!

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog