April 16, 2023


JUDGMENT, JUSTICE, VINDICATION, VICTORY

“These four words will be WRITTEN AS BANNERS across this time in history. This age will be known as the GREAT WAR against the DARKEST of enemies, and the GREATEST DISPLAY of My LIGHT and POWER that OVERCAME and CRUSHED the darkness. My Army of Light who BELIEVED My PROMISES of RESCUE will be VINDICATED and REWARDED for all the world to see. JUSTICE and FREEDOM will be RESTORED to the Land, and they will usher in a season of PEACE and PLENTY. Every SACRIFICE, every BATTLE, every STRUGGLE, every LOSS you have had as a result of this war has been RECORDED; and it will be RESTORED and HONORED. Every day that you HANG ONTO My PROMISES and CHOOSE to continue the fight are NOTED in the RECORD of the GREAT WAR, and you build up more RECOMPENSE and REWARD—more than you can IMAGINE. My promises of VICTORY and VINDICATION are SURE and TRUE, and you will NEVER REGRET that you fought by My side in the GREAT WAR. Blessed is My Army of Light!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog