April 19, 2023

A STORM OF POWER
“A STORM OF POWER is about to AWAKEN the sleeping and TERRIFY those of DARKENED hearts. I AM going to show up in GREAT POWER to RESCUE My people and My Nation, just as I did for Israel at the Red Sea. My STORM WINDS blew OPEN the waters and made a WAY of ESCAPE where there was NO WAY before. Your weatherman can PREDICT the arrival of storms in the natural realm, but he CANNOT predict when My STORM OF POWER will STRIKE. It will come with such FORCE that it will BLOW OPEN all the SECRETS of the darkness—their hidden FORTRESSES, their secret MEETINGS, their hidden DOCUMENTS, and their hidden MONEY. They will be DROWNED in all the EXPOSURES of their DARK and EVIL ways. CALL FORTH this MIGHTY STORM OF POWER, and I will UNLEASH it on your enemies and DELIVER your Land from this DARK and SINISTER WEB. Your RESCUE will SIGNAL the rescue of other nations around the earth where My people are crying out for RESCUE and DELIVERANCE. It is coming…A STORM OF POWER.”
PSALM 18:9 “He stretched heaven’s curtain open and came to my defense. Swiftly He rode to earth as the stormy sky was lowered.” 12 “Suddenly the brilliance of His presence broke through with lightning bolts and with a mighty storm from Heaven—like a tempest dropping coals of fire. 15 ”Then with His mighty roar He laid bare the foundations of the earth, uncovering the secret source of the sea. The hidden depths of land and sea were exposed by the hurricane blast of His hot breath.” 16b “He took me out of My calamity and chaos and drew me to Himself…” 17 “Even though I was helpless in the hands of my hateful, strong enemy, You were good to deliver me.” (TPT)
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 
‘Read between the lines’ TIP: the word “weatherman” may have a double meaning. Search out “Weatherman” or the “Weather Underground.” Is there a possibility they are still at work?




Comments

  1. It entirely possible the Weather Underground is still at work since it was never about the Weather Underground but a deeper more sinister force that is now behind BLM, ANTIFA, Trans, DFL and others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been hearing the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the Spirit, telling us to call forth, call into manifestation, be in agreement with the Lord of Heavens Army. Speak the Word. Do not worry about the 3-letter groups mentioned above. Our Creator will handle the dark forces. This is powerful stuff, He has never been this close to earth since the beginning of time! That's why darkness is in a panic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited about this. God bless you, Diana, for listening to the Lord and sharing these encouraging words. I would have lost heart but I believe I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! I am calling forth God's mighty storm of power!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog