April 21, 2023
THE ANSWER IS BLOWING IN THE WIND
This folk song from the ‘60’s by Bob Dylan began going through my head last night. I looked up the lyrics and found it was a cry to mankind to stop war and bring freedom to all men. This song was sung at the event where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. delivered his famous speech, “I Have a Dream.”
The Father shared:
“This song is about to come FULL CIRCLE in your day. As DEEP DARKNESS and DEATH AGENDAS are EXPOSED, people will be CRYING OUT for ANSWERS. I AM telling you that the ANSWER to all DEATH schemes and agendas to STEAL IDENTITIES, WEALTH, and HEALTH are going to be found BLOWING IN THE WIND. This WIND is the WIND OF MY SPIRIT BLOWING AWAY INJUSTICE and CORRUPTION and BLOWING IN CLEANSING, FREEDOM, and GREAT CHANGE. My Remnant, My Army of Light are AWAKENED to the deep darkness, and they know that I AM the ONLY One who can RESCUE and BRING LASTING CHANGE. You have been given eyes to SEE My Kingdom, and you have been PREPARED to HELP BRING My Kingdom in ALL ITS GLORY and POWER to ALL areas of society. My SPIRIT WIND WILL BLOW through you with KINGDOM POWER to TRANSFORM the world around you. Every act of LOVE, OBEDIENCE, ENCOURAGEMENT, GIVING, RELEASING HEALING, will result in My Kingdom EXPANDING. This is not ‘Church’ activity, it is the WAY YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE. The world is looking for answers, and you have the ANSWERS and the POWER to bring CHANGE as you YIELD to My Spirit winds. THE ANSWER IS BLOWING IN THE WIND.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






 

Comments

  1. My Battle Song lately.
    https://youtu.be/VF7VvoM9Vwo

    ReplyDelete
  2. GODBless you all . Bob Dylan is a self admitted satanist follower of the Hod if this world . He has admitted giving his soul to the devil in exchange for music greatness . It is proof of GODs work in the music industry . All things are GODs but the one of this world corrupts just as you can see in bobs career . Many many will give up and repent before it is too late . The coming of GODs hand is soon to strike this earth and we who k Jw will not be shocked or caught off guard . Be aware and be there fir the many others . Time is soon GOD is Good and His Son Christ Jesus , KING of Kings !

    ReplyDelete
  3. As My Family and I sang this song, accompanied on guitar by my Dad, in the 1960s/'70s, bittersweet memories flow through me. Friends/neighbors who did not return from The Vietnam War...This calls forth deep, deep feelings...Thank You, Father, for speaking this Word of TRUTH, of the MIRACLES you SHALL perform in Our Time, as described and performed in Your WRITTEN Word. Thank You for sending us your humble, gracious servant, Mrs. Larkin. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog