April 22, 2023


WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SHAKE THE WORLD AWAKE?
“Because so much of the world (including the Church) have been SEDUCED by Jezebel (self-centered living) and Leviathan (twisting, lying serpent), it is going to take some SHAKING to bring about AWAKENING. Army of Light, I want you to view these SHAKINGS from Heaven’s VIEWPOINT. Do not join in the FEAR and PANIC of the world when SYSTEMS, CORPORATIONS, and IDOLS fall. People have been TOLD that their LIVES and FINANCES DEPEND on these systems to SURVIVE. I have shown you these systems are CONTROLLED by the DARKNESS, and they ENSLAVE rather than bring FREEDOM. SHAKING people loose from these systems is not something to FEAR or DREAD. It is something you can CELEBRATE, as you have BELIEVED My PROMISES to PROVIDE ABUNDANTLY through NEW SYSTEMS founded on My WAYS and on RIGHTEOUSNESS. DO NOT BE MOVED by the SHAKINGS! Rather, REJOICE that I AM REPLACING BROKEN SYSTEMS with systems RESTORED to RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE. I have promised to be the STABILITY of your TIMES, and I want you to be the PEACE and STABILITY to those in your circle of influence. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SHAKE THE WORLD AWAKE? It takes a LOVING, POWERFUL God arising from His Throne in RESPONSE to the CRIES of the Remnant, to SHAKE the world AWAKE and RID IT of FALSE GODS and ENSLAVEMENT. The SHAKING AWAKENING will bring in many to help you in CELEBRATING BRAND NEW SYSTEMS founded on FREEDOM, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE.”
ISAIAH 33:6 “He will be your constant source of stability in changing times, and out of His abundant love He gives you the riches of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. Yes, the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure!” (TPT)
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. I love seeing these everyday when they were posted on His Glory, but I would really love it if you activated the ability to get an email of your daily posts. :-) Blogger has the ability to do it. Thank you again for your sharing God's word to you to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a great suggestion. I’ll consider it, but my time is pretty maxed out right now! God will make a way if it’s His idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your obedience. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through His Glory as well. I have probably read 10 by now and every time I read them, it brings me encouragement! God bless you and your family, team. Love from California. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you found me and that you are being encouraged!

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Diana this sweet mana from Heaven every day is life changing. Saw a facebook post on Julie Green fan page someone shared your wonderful words. What an unexpected blessing. Through your obedience to God. I have grown deeper roots, I love it. I decree and declair what God has said almost daily. Thank you, my sister in Christ for your obedience to our Heavenly Father. Thank you, Father God for your Prophets Diana Larkin, Julie Green, Tim and Dutch Sheets, Hank Kunaman, Kent Christmas, Robin Bullock, Timothy Dixon, Donna Rigney, to many to name thank you Father God Bless your Prophet's till they can't contain it. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog