April 23, 2023


BLOW A TRUMPET!

“BLOW A TRUMPET! Call the SCATTERED and FEARFUL people, and ANNOUNCE to them: ‘HERE IS YOUR GOD!’ I AM come in GREAT POWER and MAJESTY to RESCUE My people and My Nation! BLOW A TRUMPET, and DECLARE to the darkness: ‘YOU ARE DEFEATED and brought to NOTHING, as My God and King STEPS ON and SQUASHES your DEVIOUS SCHEMES and with His strong right arm SWEEPS you OUT OF THE WAY of His CONQUERING MARCH.’ BLOW A TRUMPET and ANNOUNCE that days of VICTORY, TRIUMPH, and REBUILDING are on the horizon. Can you SEE the GROWING CLOUD of GLORY approaching? It is OMINOUS and TERRIBLE to the wicked, and it is BEAUTIFUL and SUPERCHARGED with My PRESENCE and POWER for My very own. BLOW A TRUMPET! Everyone come to ATTENTION! ALIGN your HEART with Mine, and SEE the coming VICTORY of Light over the darkness. CALL IT IN!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 











Comments

  1. I call it in, in the name of Jesus. I feel, in my spirit, the Victory of Light over the darkness. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for letting me live to see this! God is soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This word of the Lord reminds me of song called, "Blow the Trumpet in Zion" yet it's also for other nations. Note some of the lyrics.
    Blow a trumpet in Zion
    Sound it on the mountains
    Blow a trumpet in Zion
    For the day of the Lord is come

    Halle Hallelujah
    Lord God Almighty
    Halle Hallelujah
    Yeshua is King
    Blow a trumpet in Zion
    Sound it on the mountains
    Blow a trumpet in Zion
    For the day of the Lord is come (

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "stumbled" upon your video while watching "His Glory " which I seldom watch; I consider this a divine encounter, i.e., I was led by Ruach Elohim of Yeshua. I give only where He leads; how do I donate online to your ministry; I pray it is other than via PayPal. My email is: emmalouise43@proton.me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad Holy Spirit led you to my video! Glad to have you!

      Delete
  4. Amen! Amen! Thank you for leading me here to hear Your glorious words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog