April 26, 2023


AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

“I AM telling you a day is coming (and it’s not far away) when you look around you and AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE, you will behold My GOODNESS and My PRESENCE in your world. A time of such GOODNESS and DEEP JOY that your heart will be continually FULL of My PEACE and My PRESENCE with you. Your DESIRES for your own life, for your family’s lives, for your nations will be FULFILLED—beyond your EXPECTATIONS. So what are a few days of SILENCE and events COMING TO A CRISIS POINT compared to the JOY of promises fulfilled that are coming to you? These BRIEF DAYS of TENSION while darkness is ROUNDED UP and DEFEATED will result in the world ACKNOWLEDGING Me as God OVER ALL. Many will come into the Kingdom through the POWERFUL BLOOD of My Son. When the world ACKNOWLEDGES Me, I POUR OUT My PRESENCE, My POWER, and My PROVISION. Goodness—AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 









Comments

  1. Could you please share what your quiet times with the Lord look like? I know it is not a formula, but your times with the Lord are clearly refreshing and deep. I experience that at times. However, if possible, I would like to 'see' what your look like. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ll keep that in mind. I could speak about it at the end of one of my videos.

      Delete
  2. Oh What a Day of REJOYCING THIS WILL BE. Thank you father for the resurrection of a nation that is coming! EVERY EYE SHALL SEE THE GLORY OF THE LORD. HOLY FIRE FALL AFRESH ON US.💯💝❤️‍🔥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes when I hear things like this, I think that Jesus is coming back very soon for His thousand year reign on the earth. And it will be pre-Rapture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, do not believe in a pre-trib rapture, and wonder if after this 3&1/2 yr. we are entering the 1000 yr. millennium.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wait and see mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful to be alive when so many mysteries are going to be revealed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog