April 27, 2023


IMMENSE POWER SET IN MOTION

I sat looking out at the vastness, the power, and the mighty sound of the ocean. The Father spoke to me:

“Do you understand that I CREATED the MIGHTY OCEAN through My SPOKEN WORD? A very SMALL PORTION of My power was released, and your VAST, EVER-MOVING WATERS were created. Let this picture help you to REALIZE My IMMENSE POWER and that NOTHING I set IN MOTION can be STOPPED by man’s hand nor by the PLOTS and DEVIOUS WAYS of a PUNK, FALLEN ANGEL. I gave man, the crown of My creation, DOMINION over the earth, and I will not VIOLATE MAN’S FREE WILL. When man CHOOSES to PARTNER with Me to bring about My WILL and My WAYS, we become an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF LIGHT against the darkness. As long as you CONTINUE to CALL ON Me to RESCUE your Land and you use your AUTHORITY, won for you by My Son, then NOTHING can stand in our way of DEFEATING and DETHRONING the STOLEN POWER of evil in your Nation. As SURE as the waves CRASH into the shore, so SURE is My RESCUE OPERATION. It will CONSUME and OVERPOWER the BOASTING darkness and bring it to NOTHING. My IMMENSE POWER IS BEING UNLEASHED on your behalf. Be still and know that I AM your God.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Hello and Good Morning, Ms. Diana! Just saying hello and thanking you for all your posts. I am just catching up now, but been listening for way way longer.
    Listening/Watching and just sayin' It is Marvelous in Our Sight ! Glory to God! WooHoo!! Angel Army our arms are Locked for the Glory and Purposes of God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a glorious day to be alive !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog