April 7, 2023

THE CUP OF SALVATION
Years ago I was in a store and saw a beautiful mug that delighted my heart. As I was reaching my hand to pick it up to buy it, I heard the Lord say, “Instead of buying this for yourself, why don’t you trust Me to provide it for you?” It was a bit of a struggle, but I wanted to trust Him that He had a better plan, so the mug stayed on the shelf and I left the store empty-handed. Several months later, I was at a women’s retreat in another town where I was the invited speaker. The women’s group had lovingly prepared a welcome “goody” basket for me. In the basket…was the MUG I HAD DESIRED! God provided it supernaturally! What a wonderful, powerful God!
From the Father: “See my HAND and My HEART in the LITTLE things and in the BIG things that I provide. I AM able to give you a mug to drink from, and I AM able to provide you with THE CUP OF SALVATION. If I FREELY GIVE you My Son’s LIFE and BLOOD so that you can JOYFULLY DRINK FROM THE CUP OF SALVATION, is there anything I would withhold from you? Is there anything too difficult for Me? Have CONFIDENCE in the HEART of a Father whose DESIRE is to GIVE, GIVE, GIVE. Through My Son’s LIFE, DEATH, and glorious RESURRECTION, I freely provided a way back home to My heart. This is why you can have COMPLETE CONFIDENCE that I will RESCUE your Nation. I have heard your cries, and I AM MOVING to satisfy your hearts by rescuing your Land. REST in My LOVE and drink deeply from THE CUP OF SALVATION.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank God for this patience and peace. I can't wait to see wh

    ReplyDelete
  2. My enemies are defeated. They even interrupted my previous response!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is going to give us the victory!

      Delete
  3. This touched me deeply.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog