April 9, 2023

I AM HERE TO SET YOU FREE!
This morning I heard Jesus say:
“I AM HERE TO SET YOU FREE! Your world has been INVADED by the enemy’s schemes of LIES, DECEPTIONS, and DELUSIONS. Lies, deceptions, and delusions put people in BONDAGE personally and also as a nation. Your AIRWAVES and your ATMOSPHERE have been CONSUMED by BONDAGE THINKING—now it has grown to the point where GOOD IS CALLED EVIL and EVIL IS CALLED GOOD. How did this happen in a Nation founded on FREEDOM and the GOOD NEWS of My Salvation? My Church HID her LIGHT inside her buildings and KEPT the PRESERVING SALT to themselves. My LIGHT and SALT were meant to BLESS the Church, but she was called to SHARE it with the world. When you SHINE My LIGHT of TRUTH and SHARE My SALT of PRESERVATION of holiness, the sanctity of marriage and family, and the importance of living lives of HONESTY and INTEGRITY, then you are PIERCING the DARKNESS with HOPE and FREEDOM. You are part of a Remnant in My Body that has STEPPED OUT of their FEARS and the enemy’s INTIMIDATION, and you have responded to the Spirit of Truth by SPEAKING My TRUTH and SHARING My HEALING and FREEING LOVE. Your numbers are GROWING because I AM HERE TO SET YOU FREE! On this RESURRECTION DAY, I AM coming in POWER to FREE people of physical and spiritual BLINDNESS and to OPEN peoples’ EARS physically and spiritually, as SIGNS that the LIES, DECEPTIONS, and DELUSIONS are being BROKEN OFF, and that they are now FREE to SEE and HEAR TRUTH. I AM coming in GREAT POWER on this RESURRECTION DAY in response to your PRAYERS and DECREES for those still in darkness. I say to you, ‘Look up and REJOICE because I AM HERE TO SET YOU FREE!’”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Praise our Risen Saviour!๐Ÿ‘‘❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. “The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein.” Psalm 24:1. God is restoring to us what the enemy has stolen from not only God but to the children of men, and more so to His own. HALLELUJAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog